Vegan Cork Grease
- Made from 100% vegan, all-natural ingredients, and is free from toxins, synthetics and petroleums. This means that the corks of your instrument will not dry out so quickly, so this grease lasts longer and goes further than others on the market.
- Lubricates and maintains the health of corks on recorder, clarinets, saxophones, oboes, and bassoons. Suitable for all musicians, regardless of age or ability, professionals and students alike who care about their instrument and our planet will be delighted with this cork grease.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK.
- Comes in a kraft paper tube, inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU¦all tied together with twine made in the UK.
- The Edgware team use this product as a lip balm in the office, so no need to warn young woodwind players not to put their cork grease anywhere near their mouths anymore!
- Apply a small amount of grease to your tenon or crook cork.
- Use your finger to work the grease into the cork.
- Put your instrument together gently to see if you need to apply another layer.
- Wipe off any excess grease on the body of your instrument with a clean cloth “ the Edgware care cloth works well (but we would say that, wouldnžt we?)
Edgware by BBICO vegan cork grease